The Thai Competency Test (TCT) is a proficiency test covering all four skills in Thai: reading, writing, listening and speaking. It is arranged once a year by the Ministry of Education. Our TCT preparation program will give you the knowledge and skills you need to get the highest score possible in each part of the test.
In these courses, you can expect:
- Clear explanations of each part of the test
- Effective strategies & tactics to prepare yourself
- Improved general Thai language skills, including grammar, vocabulary, reading and listening.
- Exam-specific practice activities
Each course or level consists of a 90-hour learning period with a minimum of 30 hours enrollment. There are 3 levels: Intermediate, Upper-Intermediate and Advanced. All courses are taught by native Thai teachers with expertise in the TCT test.
What are the pre-requirements?
- A placement test score in line with the level you would like to study.
What will I gain from this course?
- Increased proficiency in Thai language.
- Familiarity with the test structure and knowledge of how to plan your time during the test.
- Tips, techniques and strategies for taking the test.
- A significant improvement in fluency and vocabulary usage.
Who is this course suitable for?
- Anybody planning to take the TCT exam.