In these courses, you can expect:
- A range of activities designed to promote group discussion.
- Fun, engaging and interactive activities to help improve your spoken Chinese.
- An easygoing, laidback atmosphere.
- To meet new people from various backgrounds.
The course consists of a 90-hour learning period that is broken down into three 30-hour periods. Stage one starts a beginner level, with the following stages becoming more advanced.
What are the pre–requirements?
- A placement test score in line with your chosen course level.
What will I gain from this course?
- Overall better communication skills.
- A greater understanding of Chinese culture.
- Increased sureness when using Chinese language.
- An ability to express yourself more freely and fluently.
Who is this course suitable for?
Anybody looking to improve their communication skills in Mandarin.
1 Greeting Culture
2 Know each other
3 Day & Date
4 Time & Period
5 Diet & Food
6 Shopping and Pay
|2||7 Introduce Family|
|8 Ask the way|
|9 Weather and Invite|
|10 Tourist and Weather|
|11 Body and Health|
|12 Hobbies and |
|3||13 Sport and Exercise|
|14 Inquiry and |
|15 Compare and |
|16 Mood and Feeling|
|17 Advisement and |
|18 Work and ability|