The Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) is a proficiency test for non-natives. It is arranged twice a year, in July and December. The JLPT test is available at 5 levels, from N5 (lowest) to N1 (highest), and measures your knowledge of Japanese grammar and vocabulary along with your ability to apply this knowledge in reading and listening tasks. Our JLPT preparation program will give you the knowledge and skills you need to pass the N3, N2, or N1 level.
In these courses, you can expect:
- Clear explanations of each part of the test
- Effective strategies & tactics to prepare yourself
- Improved Japanese language skills, including grammar, vocabulary, reading and listening.
- Exam-specific practice activities
Each course or level consists of 90-180 hours of study, with a minimum of 30 hours enrollment. There are 3 levels: JLPT 3, JLPT 2, and JLPT 1. All courses are taught by native Japanese teachers with expertise in the JLPT test.
What are the pre-requirements?
- Previously passed JLPT 4 or an interview by our instructor
What will I gain from this course?
- Increased proficiency in Japanese language.
- Familiarity with the test structure and knowledge of how to plan your time during the test.
- Tips, techniques and strategies for taking the test.
- A significant improvement in grammar and vocabulary usage.
Who is this course suitable for?
- Anybody with basic Japanese language skills who is planning to take the JLPT exam.